- The candidate should have passed 10 +2 or Diploma (Maths being one of the subjects) with not less than 50% aggregate of marks.
- A pass in National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA).
- 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- 10+2 equivalent certificate and mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Community certificate.
- Diploma certificate (if applicable).
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- Entrance rank certificate and entrance marks card (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- NRI status certificate